Preventative Maintenance Keeps Your HVAC System Running at Its Best
Brocard Air Conditioning & Heating provides residential and commercial clients throughout Glendale, Scottsdale, Tolleson, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City, and Buckeye, AZ with the best value in HVAC preventative maintenance services. We are a licensed R-C39 air conditioning and refrigerating contractor that is dedicated to helping you avoid system failure and keep your heating and cooling equipment running at peak levels year-round. Our team of skilled technicians receives ongoing training and excels at servicing air conditioners and furnaces from all major brands.
We Provide Expert Maintenance on All Makes & Models of Air Conditioners,
Furnaces, Heat Pumps, and Mini-Split Systems
- American Standard
When performed at regular intervals by a qualified HVAC professional, air conditioning and furnace tune-ups can improve energy efficiency, reduce monthly utility costs, catch any issues before they become major repairs, and extend the life of your equipment.
During a maintenance visit, one of our service technicians will clean and thoroughly inspect your system for safety, reliability, and efficiency.
Our 21-Point Preventative Maintenance Tune-Ups Include the Following:
- Perform cleaning with water and use of chemicals if needed
- Check capacitor microfarads by manufacturer specifications
- Check proper voltage getting in and out of the system
- Check contactor resistance; visually check the contacts to ensure they are not pitting
- Tighten all loose connections; visually check all wires and control board for burn spots
- Check compressor windings, resistance, and proper amperage rating
- Check crankcase heater if needed or test existing one
- Test reversing valve for proper temperature and solenoid for proper operation
- Perform key tests and proper operation of the system
- Check Freon levels and proper equalization of the system
- Check proper insulation in condenser line set
- Check the temperature of the condenser fan motor (should not exceed 130 degrees)
- Check filter inside the home and educate the customer about proper filtration
- Check for proper settings at the thermostat
- Check for proper insulation levels
- Check for cool or hot spots inside the home
- Visually inspect evaporator coil for dust, dirt, or build-up
- Inspect blower wheel finds and proper rotation
- Check and tighten all electrical components
- Check proper return size and square footage of the home, based on unit tonnage
- Check split, WB, and DB temperature
Call to Ask About Our Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Because we believe strongly in the importance of regular HVAC maintenance, we offer cost-effective maintenance agreements for homes and businesses throughout the Glendale area. Our plans include a spring A/C tune-up, fall furnace tune-up, priority scheduling, 5-10% off any repairs with a 2-year parts warranty available to maintenance members only, and a $300 discount on new or replacement units. Members can choose to pay for maintenance services at the time of their biannual visits or on a monthly basis. We will proactively reach out to you when it’s time for your next maintenance visit so that you can avoid wait times or system malfunctions during the busy summer months.
Call us today to learn more or request an on-site consultation! We are usually available to respond to service requests the same or next day.